International Investment Bank is looking to expand their future-focused ESG Corporate Finance team based in London with an experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Associate. Global Investment Bank with a recognisable brand name and strong international platform with supported upwards development. If you are a driven Corporate Finance / M&A Associate with experience in Energy, Renewables and Sustainability Investment Banking space looking for a new opportunity in a strong team, this is the opportunity for you.
- Supporting the origination and execution of ESG M&A and other corporate finance transactions. Specific focus on cross-sectorial, energy-transition enabling technologies and solutions
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Strong analytical and corporate finance skills, including financial analysis, financial modelling and valuation
- Developing an in-depth understanding of energy-transition technologies and business models
- Contributing to the origination of transactions and the preparation of client materials, typically in conjunction with other team members
- Contributing to the generation of strategic ideas and content to enhance client dialogue
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Mentoring and developing the skills of junior bankers
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelors, or higher, degree in Finance or related subjects
- 3+ years' experience in full-time Investment Banking (M&A) or Corporate Finance focused role
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Future-focused mentality
- Knowledge and experience with new energy transition technologies and business models
- Language capabilities such as Spanish or Portuguese are beneficial
- Excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-growing industry with substantial long-term growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.