My client, a Chinese securities company, is seeking for an experienced equity sales professionals to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing institutional clients while strategically expanding the client base.
- Collaborate closely with the research institute and sales trading to provide high-touch services to clients, share market discoveries, and coordinate for optimal results.
- Participate in primary market deals, such as IPOs or placements, and follow up closely with deal communication and execution.
- Work with the trading and product desks to provide cross-asset solutions to clients.
- Partner with department heads to execute strategic projects for the firm and contribute to the development of the platform.
- Qualifications for a sales role, including self-motivation, drive, strategic thinking, and market savvy.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 3-10 years of sales experience, particularly in equities sales for Chinese research institutes or QFII sales, with a proven track record of strong clientele and results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent social and teamwork abilities.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with proficiency in Cantonese being a plus.
- Familiarity with sales and analytic tools.