- To provide in-depth analysis/research that includes both determination of a fair value estimate and a examination of company's competitive position
- Build company-specific and industry financial models
- Actively research and perform valuation analysis on health-care companies
- Assist clients to make better investment decisions by publish and share value-added research
- Fluent in Mandarin and English both spoken and written
- Bachelor's degree in any disciplines or above, CFA preferred but not required.
- Strongly prefer experience of covering a specific sector, in this case health-care and education sectors
- The candidate should have at least 3 years relevant work experience in the afore mentioned capacity.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, lateral thinking, and judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and process reports within short time-frame; Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Have an interest in developing financial modeling skills together with knowledge of business valuation techniques.