We're currently working with a London-based hedge fund manager. They employ long/short equity fund investing in energy equities, oil and oil products through futures ad options; a long short equity fund focused on global energy transition, and a macro strategy.
An equity analyst is now needed by a rapidly-expanding London-based hedge fund specialising in the energy transition. The fund employs a detailed value-based approach to investing and needs a talented and enthusiastic junior analyst to focus on global equities over multiple sectors (industrials, tech, autos, cell manufacturing, renewables, resources).
- 1-3 years' experience within Investment Banks
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- Understanding of and having a passion for investing is a must Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- CFA/CPA/ACA is a plus.
- Ability to speak/read Mandarin and/or another Asian language is a plus
Key Responsibilities And Expectations:
- Building and maintaining financial models on selected equities
- ESG screening of new portfolio companies and updating screens for existing companies on a regular basis.
- Researching the industries in which the fund operates.
- Creating and defending investment ideas.