- Provide investment advisory to private banking customer on securities and derivatives sales with a specific focus on Equities (directly for Hong Kong Clients with PI status and indirectly through the desk in Singapore).
- Provide coverage of Equities with core expertise in US and European counters.
- Originate, promote and maintain lists of recommendations on Equities.
- Contribute to the investment meetings and to the Equity research capabilities in Asia. Support the structured product activity in Asia in terms of inputs.
- Assist Relationship Managers with their customer marketing efforts, training, presentations and investment proposals.
- Insure market intelligence for the Bank, in particular in terms of the new product developed in Asia with regards to Equities.
Key Skills and Personal Aptitudes:
- University graduates with 8-10 years' experience in investment advisory
- In-depth knowledge of US and European Equity markets
- Private banking background with experience in trading and portfolio management preferred
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and a good team-player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to provide investment strategies advisory across asset classes would be a plus