Risk Manager - Enterprise Risk Management
- ERM Project: Coordinate the implementation of the Optimization Project of Comprehensive Risk Management from the Head Office ("ERM Project"). According to requirements of the Head Office, clarify actions and targets,
collect deliverables, and report the project progress through closely communicating and cooperating across departments.
- Establishing ERM framework: Develop ERM strategies, objectives, and policies that will establish the framework, tools and procedures to achieve successful risk identification and management within best practices standards.
-Implementation of ERM framework: Manage the enterprise risk framework to ensure controls are in place and aligned to achieve strategic business initiatives and meet regulatory requirements. Ensure the Branch's Risk
Appetite Statement ("RAS") is well implemented and remains up to date and addresses risks as they emerge.
- Continuous Improvement of ERM: Foster an environment to continually evolve the ERM process to improve its efficiency and the robustness of its outcomes. Review, challenge and enhance the existing risk management
framework. Identify and implement opportunities to enhance the overall risk management governance structure.
- Project management: Support the development and delivery of regular/ad-hoc project work (e.g., implementation
of new regulatory requirements and/or new internal initiatives from Head Office and/or CRO). Support CRO to have clear, relevant and accurate risk information (the Branch's risk profile, regulatory affairs, etc.) to share with
- Cooperate with team members to manage several individual risk categories (market risk, liquidity risk, model risk,
product risk, etc.) and/or new products/activities development.
- Master's degree or above.
- 3+ years of experience in the banking industry working on similar areas (risk assessment, risk governance,
reporting, policies, risk appetite, limits etc.) and strong understanding of risk management frameworks.
- Understanding of France and European prudential regulatory requirements applicable to banks.
- Strong documentation, analytical, presentational and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
- A great team member, comfortable working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
-Ability to work independently and assume responsibility for project deliverables.