I am looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect (M//F/D) to join a German Financial Services company based in Hamburg:
- Create concepts for a future-oriented IT infrastructure and assist in their implementation, considering business and security requirements.
- Evaluate existing systems to ensure they meet business needs.
- Help merge technical features of applications across the organization into a centralized overall structure.
- Identify and continuously improve architectural processes, tools, and governance mechanisms.
- Actively participate in shaping operational processes and communicate proactively.
- Hold a subject-related degree and have several years of professional experience or equivalent knowledge.
- You are fluent in both German and English
- Previous experience as an Enterprise Architect, dealing with Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) and IT development planning.
- Familiarity with tools for Enterprise Architecture Management, preferably LeanIX or Sparx EA.
- Knowledge of regulated industries.
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- Self-organized, familiar with agile methods (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), and focused on achieving goals and results.
If you are interested please reach out to me, Louise Bagge