One of the most successful FinTech companies is looking for a skilled Engineering Manager for their Berlin Team. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, have the option to work from home whenever you want and learn from the most skilled FinTech Data Experts, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people including 10 Data Scientists.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after-work activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- Capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- Salary up to 120.000€ + equity shares.
- Build and manage a backend engineering team and guide the development of services and infrastructure across both web and mobile.
- Coach your direct reports to have a positive impact on the organization and chart a fulfilling career path.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn the vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to break down complex projects into smaller pieces and iterate on their design and implementation.
- Be a thoughtful technical voice and support your team in making diligent architectural decisions.
- Work with the talent organization to source and hire amazing engineers who will expand the FinTechs culture and product.
- Contribute to owning and delivering processes that drive engineering quality and meet the engineering SLAs.
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- At least 2 years of engineering management experience.
- You know what high-quality code - and software engineering processes - look like and know how to foster an environment that creates them.
- Execution-focused with an ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to do both long-term thinking and short-term planning.
- Experience creating, delivering, and operating multi-tenanted, distributed systems at scale.
- You're passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.