One of the best International Boutiques is heavily expanding in Paris and are looking to add at levels from Analyst to VP within their M&A group due to an intensifying deal flow on a strictly additive basis in response.
This firm is known as the leader in the market across all its core industry focuses and are in need of experienced Investment Bankers with strong exposure to deal execution/advisory while being capable of engaging in origination/marketing activities as well.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in one of the most active groups that are consistently working on the highest profile transactions alongside the biggest financial sponsors and corporates.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and M&A activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential but highly experienced interns welcome too
- Exposure to all industry sectors and Mid-Upper Market M&A would be a bonus
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferable
If you are an investment banker or qualified investment banking intern looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!