This team will expose Debt Advisory professionals to a broad range of Infrastructure mandates in a team covering the largest volume of transactions, across a variety of debt products.
- Managing and executing live transactions (Refinancing, Debt Restructuring, Acquisition / Leveraged finance)
- Front client facing role in origination/marketing activities
- Covering relevant sector, product and regional work in relation to the roles detailed above
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 4 - 5+ years of Infrastructure Experience covering a Debt Product
- French Fluency
- Rigorous academic background
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytic skills, understanding of finance, financial modelling, business judgement, initiative, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
Infrastructure Professionals that are looking to join an Elite Advisory team where they can experience some of the highest volumes of transactions in the region, apply below!