I am working with a 600B asset manager primarily invested across commercial real estate, renewable energy, infrastructure, and private markets where their New York Headquarters are. This position will sit in their new reinsurance business where they are looking to hire a Director of Treasury Derivatives Operations. This team is responsible for mitigating currency and interest rate risks arising within their investments, and the entities.
- Develop the treasury management systems (including ECN and OMS) and processes as well as the reporting capabilities, leveraging the internal technology teams
- Trade booking, trade reporting, portfolio maintenance, position monitoring for a global portfolio of FX and interest rate derivatives.
- Liaising with trading counterparties on post-trade matters including trade capture, confirmation, settlement, regulatory and KYC/ISDA related inquiries
- Support their risk management activities.
- Develop the trading and reporting infrastructure with the IT team
- Monitoring risk, positioning and counterparty exposure limits in accordance with policy
- Perform special projects related to internal treasury operations
- 6-10 years of experience in FX and/or interest rate derivatives operations, middle office, or trade support role
- Proficiency with derivative trading syste++ms and ECNs, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office, and Data Analytics (Power BI/Tableau/SQL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong presentation and verbal communication skills