A leading multi-asset alternative investment firm is looking for a Director of IR to join the Private Markets Group covering Real Estate.
- Project Management for the fundraising process, content, and diligence activities
- Key player in executing the annual investor meeting
- Responsible for all investor materials to include marketing materials, investor communications, board meetings, etc.
- Create and review fundraising materials to include PPM, DDQs, fund documentation, etc.
- Handle LP requests and update investor information as necessary
- Strategic planning initiatives within the firm
- 8-10 years of IR experience
- Real Estate background is required
- Strong understanding of the private equity real estate asset class
- Series 7 and 63