A Top International Investment Bank in the New York area is looking to hire an experienced Risk Manager to cover Market Risk across Underwriting, Secured Financing and Warehousing, as well as Counterparty Risk for Interest Rates and FX Derivatives. This role will cover a broad scope and report up to the Head of Market and Counterparty Risk for the firm.
This hire will cover risk oversight across market and counterparty risk, exposure measurement, monitoring of risk exposures, stress testing and risk reporting, as well as leading a team of 3-5 and working closely with senior management.
The firm is looking for candidates with 7-10 years of experience in risk management, product knowledge across loans, corporate bonds, equities, and structured products, and prior management experience leading a team.
- Oversee and manage Market Risk for underwriting, secured financing, and warehousing and Counterparty Risk for FX and derivatives
- Setting risk limits and risk appetite
- Report and present all Market Risks to senior management
- Manage and lead a team of 3-5
- 7-10 years of risk management experience
- Solid understanding of financial products such as loans, corporate bonds, equities, derivatives, and structured products
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior management experience in leading a team