A top multinational investment bank is seeking an experienced and seasoned credit risk professional to help lead the Counterparty Credit Risk team, focusing on Financial Institutions and Corporate Derivatives. They are seeking a professional at the Executive Director level.
This team is closely aligned with their Investment Banking Team and is essentially responsible for the credit assessment and transaction decision approval for counterparties. As a lead, you will be managing a team of credit analysts and VPs, exercise significant levels of individual credit authority, and evaluate/assess counterparties to provide recommendations on internal ratings, LGD and credit limits.
- Manage a team of credit analysts and VPs
- Evaluate counterparty credit risk based on analysis of both qualitative and quantitative factors
- Exercise significant levels of individual credit authority
- Assess exposure and evaluate transactional risks associated with various trading activities
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, economics, math, related field (MBA/CFA preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in related financial services position
- Strong knowledge on counterparty products including financial institutions, repos, derivatives
- Experience with trading documentations, Prime Brokerage and Repo Agreements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills