We are currently representing a leading £20bn hedge fund manager who are looking to add an Operations Analyst within their Digital Assets operations management team based in London and Geneva, and the wider global team as required.
- Excellent Academics with degree(s) in STEM or economics subject
- At least 3 years' experience in finance or digital asset market
- Strong interest in crypto/digital asset classes, preferably with experience of operational aspects and intricacies
- Operations/middle office/trade support experience in TradFi
- Experience with trading systems and booking
- Experience with core trading controls and reconciliations
- Familiarity with digital assets market infrastructure and service providers
- Python and/or coding experience is helpful
- Good attitude and proactive
- Ability and willingness to build relationships internally and externally
- Integral to the coordination and execution of operations efforts for Digital Assets Fund for the European time zone
- Work closely with the Treasury and Risk teams to monitor positions and potential operational issues
- Point of contact for the exchanges, custodians and service providers used by the EU based portfolio managers as well as more broadly across the Digital Assets Fund
- Take an active role in developing and implementing a robust control environment to support the growing digital product portfolio
- The book of work will vary over time in accordance with the needs of the growing team.