- Influencing, helping shape, and ensuring all delivery preserves or aligns with the portfolio/product roadmap and strategies.
- Developing and maintaining strong domain expertise with deep process, data, and tools knowledge within the portfolio.
- Ensuring the stability, integrity and performance of the operational environments and the realisation of identified improvement opportunities and requirements.
- Building trusted partnerships across multiple stakeholders such as Business Interface Managers, business partners, suppliers, project/product team members, and the IT support organisation.
- Providing consultancy and occasionally leading initiatives to support operations in cyber security, incident/problem management, change management and other run and maintain activities.
- Minimum 5 years of total work experience in IT such as IT Strategy or project management with at least 2 years in close partnership with development teams and businesses.
- Business-level proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages (written and spoken).
- Experience in trading and supply solutions such as ETRM.
- Able to act as a focal point for a specialised area (technical or business), able to lead teams without formal authority, while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable interacting with and able to communicate clearly with senior stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)