Salary: Up to 300k
Summary: A top crypto trading firm is looking for an experienced, motivated, and passionate DevOps Engineer to support their quantitative research team and trading systems. The company is based in New York, but they are open to remote candidates. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to use their skills to make a real impact on a company's key systems.
The Dev/Ops Engineer will be responsible for…
- Automating and optimizing the firm's pipeline, as well as implementing CI/CD pipelines for testing and deployment
- Managing cloud infrastructure
- Writing code to monitor the firm's trading systems
The Dev/Ops Engineer should have the following qualifications and skills:
- 4+ years experience in DevOps
- A degree in related field, preferably Computer Science
- Testing background
- Enjoy working on flexible and impressive projects, at times from the ground up
Experience with at least a few of these technologies is needed:
- Cloud Infrastructure using AWS
- CI/CID: Github actions, AWS pipeline, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Monitoring with Prometheus or Datadog
- Provisioning with Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Cloudformation, or Consul
Benefits and Perks of joining the team:
- Full medical, dental, and vision for employees and dependents
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with unlimited snacks!
- Lots of team events including poker nights and ping-pong tournaments
- Gym membership
- A great team who has genuine passion for what they're doing!