A global quantitative trading firm is seeking a Quantitative DevOps Engineer to join their team in Chicago, IL. As an asset to this team you will be responsible for building automated tools to support post-trade analysis for the US and European trading markets. Having founders with strong quantitative and technical backgrounds, you will be collaborating amongst the brightest minds in the industry and working with the latest technologies. From day one, you will be hitting the ground running with providing solutions to solve complex problems and having autonomy of your processes. If this sounds like you or someone you know, then please do not hesitate to apply!
- Architecting, designing, and maintaining automated tools to ensure the accuracy of post-trade data for markets on a global scale.
- Collaborate with members from across the business to solve complex problems within the trading applications/platforms.
- Deliver on significant operational goals by being detail orientated, communicating efficiently, and providing technical expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in CS or a relating field
- Proficient with Python for programming and utilizing python for designing and implementing data structure
- Proficient with SQL
- Preferably professional experience with containerization tools; Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.
- Current or previous professional experience with financial data/trading data
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and prioritize critical issues