Salary: $130,000-150,000 Base
Company Summary: The company is a globally engaged, multi-billion dollar financial firm and bank that is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the Chicago Data Engineering Team. The organization is built upon experimentation, collaboration, and thought-provoking engagement, encouraging creative solutions to unexpected challenges. Your role will be to working alongside the DevOps and Application Development teams to support delivery of production solutions.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- The delivery of solutions in QR, Data Analytics, and Technology to our clients
- Facilitating data modeling, transporting data on Cloud Technology, and capturing models and APIs
- Tracking and delivering Data in Motion Solutions and Data in Place
- Continuously work with several stakeholders to meet daily common goals
The DevOps Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure architecture, data, and application
- Hands-on experience with cloud, container, and Linux technology
- 5+ years of scripting and software coding in a modern language or equivalent skill level
- Attractive benefits package
- Good work-life balance
- Performance Incentives
If you are interested in the DevOps Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.