A leading high frequency trading firm is looking to bring on a Systems Engineer to their Desktop Systems team in Chicago.
You will be working in a fast-paced, exciting environment on a highly collaborative team.
Scope of Work:
- Providing end user support to all employees across the firm
- Maintain and support desktop PCs, hardware, software and operating systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network issues
- User Provisioning
- Monitor, document, and track all support requests to ensure timely resolution
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve complex issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- SCCM & Active Directory Experience
- Strong knowledge of Group Policy management
- Powershell experience