My client is a leading US Hedge fund that has a big global presence across the US, Europe and Asia with over $18 billion USD asset under management.
With a growing demand in the region, they are looking for a talented desktop support engineer to join their global End User Support team that is responsible for monitoring and resolving direct technical issues across a global platform that are used by front to back office.
This role will require you to work 4 days a week on day shifts, which includes 2 days on weekdays (8 hours) and 2 days on weekends (12 hours). Hybrid working is available.
This is a great opportunity that enables you to work both front-end support as well as back-end engineering while focused on continuously improving user experience.
- Provide level 1 support, resolutions and escalations across global platform of end-users (front to back office employees)
- Participate in various projects and roll outs including cloud migrations, mobile endpoint program & physical office expansions.
- Prior experience with End User Support with good exposure incident management tools such as ServiceNow and PagerDuty
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and Windows Administration
- Exposure to Citrix Cloud/XenDesktop/XenApp
- Experience to Microsoft Azure Administration