One of the largest Financial Services firms in the world is looking to hire a Risk Model Developer to cover derivative pricing in Chicago.
This firm specializes in exchange traded derivatives with an emphasis on equity futures and options. The team focuses on developing risk, derivative, pricing, and margin models.
- Developing champion and challenger models for equities and equity derivatives.
- Collaborate with model research, validation, development, and control teams.
- Design and enhance model risk methodology.
- Present model analytics to the Chief Model Risk Officer, and other senior internal/external stakeholders.
- Research and enhance benchmark models, and build backtesting methods, and tools.
- 4+ years of model development/validation experience.
- Master's in a quant discipline; PhD strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the following models: VaR, Derivative/Option Pricing, Margin/SIMM, Stress-testing.
- Proficient coding in Python, C++, R, Java, MATLAB, and/or SQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.