A Debt Advisory Boutique is looking to add an excellent Associate and Vice President to its team in London. The role will be a growth hire as the team looks to build out its team in London. Candidates with a background in Debt Advisory, Leveraged or Acquisition Finance will be considered, ideally from a top bank or boutique.
If you are an Associate/VP focused on Debt Advisory, this could be a great opportunity for you! The role will involve the following:
- All aspects of execution
- Preparing and delivering presentations to management in response to all inquiries on assigned portfolio
- Performing portfolio management functions including the processing of amendments, consents, and waivers for transactions - inclusive of gaining all required internal credit approvals
- Performing due diligence through the entirety of the execution process
- Assisting in all steps of the deal execution process
- Playing a key leadership role in the transaction execution process
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period
- Ideally experience from a top global Investment Bank or Boutique.
- Extensive experience with Debt Advisory and Leveraged Finance
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Be able to work in small groups and be independent
If you are interested in this role, then don't wait to apply!