As a Data Solution Architect you are part of a very experienced data warehouse team, where you will integrate the business built IT solutions into the central IMT operated data warehouse solution.
Your main tasks include:
- Extend the existing firmwide data warehouse solution with a main focus on liquid markets and risk management;
- Direct interaction with the senior business stakeholders to understand complex business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Estimate and plan the requirements in collaboration with the other team members and the business stakeholders;
- Implement the requirements in the existing data warehouse solution according to our existing frameworks and governance and take end-to-end responsibility for the deliverables including structured testing and quality assurance;
- Closely collaborate with the other team members on cross-cutting topics;
- Ensure a smooth day-to-day operations of your deliverables in collaboration with the other team members and IT operations.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar;
- 5+ years of experience in working in a larger data warehouse environment, preferably in the finance industry;
- Solid understanding and experience of data warehouse modelling methods, in particular Data Vault and dimensional design;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server stack including T-SQL, SSIS & SSAS; includes designing and implementing complex processes
- Experience in requirements engineering;
- Additional knowledge in C# is a plus;
- Experience with languages like Python, R, Matlab is an advantage;
- Experience in the Azure stack und Octopus deployments is an advantage;
- Financial Industry and Risk management experience as well as tool know-how in MSCI RiskMetrics and/or StatPro/UBSDelta is a big plus;
- Great team player and ability to work collaboratively at various levels of the organization;
- Self-motivated, proactive, takes ownership and takes over initiative;
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work within a dynamic, deadline-driven environment;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
Please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV or apply directly.