- Develop quantitative solutions for managing credit risk, fraud risk, marketing campaigns and enhanced customer segmentation
- Conceive, design & monitor risk management strategies to improve business profitability in the areas of underwriting, credit line management, universe expansion and alternative data evaluation
- Analyze customer information to determine the effectiveness of strategies and recommend changes to improve profitability
- Innovative use of data and processes to improve risk management strategies and the customer experience.
- Master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Decision Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, or Economics required
- Minimum 5 years of experience using SQL, R, Python, Xeno, MatLab, or similar data-mining and analytics applications.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience including analytics and credit risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in fast-paced, autonomous environment