Our client is one of the leading organisations that provide consumer services and we are looking for a data expert to manage the team and perform hands-on experiences in machine learning models and software engineering practices.
This role offers a great team-leading opportunity to create impactful data-driven solutions to the internal and customers for sustainability.
- Work with domain experts to review business cases and propose solutions for data projects.
- Build robust database, big data lake running on hadoop/hive.
- Enhancing data by building autonomous pipelines from different sources Data wrangling by pre-processing, cleansing, and feature engineering.
- Applying state-of-art machine learning techniques such as RNN, CNN for predictions and anomaly detections.
- Build agile data products with AI team and business users.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis and presentation of solutions.
- Master or PhD of Computer Science/Engineering, Applied Mathematics or other engineering related area.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning models and their applications.
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as Python/R.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as D3.js, matplotlib and etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive.
- Good understanding of statistics, such as distributions, A/B testing, model overfitting/underfitting.
- Experience with deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, CNTK, MXNet etc.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)