- Work with portfolio management and risk teams on for rapid prototyping and tactical delivery of solutions.
- Fit into the active culture of Millennium, judged by the ability to deliver timely solutions to portfolio and risk managers within the firm.
- Work closely with quants, risk managers and other technologies in New York, London and Singapore to develop multi-asset analytics, stress and VaR for our in-house risk platform
- Three to Five years of development experience with Python (pandas/numpy, etc.) or C++/Java
- BA or Master in computer science or any other scientific fields
- Solid communication skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Detail oriented, organized, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Experience working in a production environment
- Experience with financial mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in data science stack with Python.