Our client, one of the leading proprietary trading firm in Hong Kong trading on equities, futures and FX globally is looking for a key data developer to aid their trading activities.
They have a mathematical approach to strengthen our trading portfolios with new products and markets. Teams of traders, quantitative researchers and technologists collaborate to develop models and implement systematic strategies.
Detail-oriented individual with excellent scientific and data analysis skills. The ideal candidate is good with computer systems with a decent level of Python development particularly in the scientific stack. Excellent communicator and be able to coordinate among multiple stakeholders to present complicated ideas.
- Work closely with trading and quants to improve trading results using data-driven insights
- Build an in-house data collection and analysis systems and tools
- Manage change and release (end-to-end) for entire data stack
- Long term strategy contribution
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in Python and/or C++, particularly in the data analytics field (Pandas, Numpy and SciPy)
- Familiarity with Linux back-end systems
- Knowledge of relational and time-series Databases
- Strong face-to-face and written communication skills