Are you a Business or Data Analyst and ready for the next step in your career? Join this exciting Asset Management Company that offers an impressive salary package and a stimulating and work atmosphere. Apply now!
- Join an established Asset Management Firm.
- Work with the top data experts from around the globe.
- Get support for training and personal development.
- Enjoy a highly professional work environment with the drive of a start-up.
- Opportunity to shape your role.
- Possibility of relocation packages for expats.
- Amazing salary package with great benefits of up to 130.000 € per year.
- Work in an office in Paris or Frankfurt.
- Help to bridge the gap between IT and business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the operational processes and the internal data structure, for a wide array of data sets like securities, transactions, positions, portfolio valuations, benchmarks, credit ratings, sector classifications, analytics, etc.
- Take ownership of a set of change items in our Change Log / Project Log.
- Run in-depth analysis on business processes and related data sets and form a factual overview on the stated problems or objectives.
- Elaborate solution design proposals & artifacts and share recommendations.
- Coordinate the implementation of the solution together with data stewards and developers.
- Develop an efficient change management practice to ensure a smooth transition from Change to Run, including the provision of detailed documentation on the implemented solutions.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge.
- Programming experience in Python or Scala or Java are a plus.
- Working experience as a Business Analyst or Portfolio Manager.
- Industry Experience in Asset Management or Investment Banking.
- Experience with Bloomberg AIM and Markit EDM solutions is a plus.
- ABOR and/or IBOR experience is highly desirable.
- An analytical and investigative mind with a good eye for detail.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills including presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant academic studies.
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your current CV or reach out to Eva Sassnick.