My Client is a leading European Investment Bank that has a good reputation of being the most respected financial institution with a global presence across 40 countries.
With a growing demand in the region, they are looking for an experienced Cyber Security professional to be part of their First Line of Defence team in APAC to act as a SME point of escalation for security issues.
As a Cyber Security Manager, you will be responsible for..
- Manage investigations and incidents to address information and cyber security matters
- Manage remediation of known security control gaps and issues to make sure they are compliant to the cyber standards
- Provide SME cyber security advice and guidance to key stakeholders across the Business unit
- SME knowledge of cyber security process and procedures, policies and standards.
- Good understanding of security strategies and technologies including secure network design, configuration management, vulnerability and patch management
- Prior experience and understanding of China cyber and information security regulations (would be a plus)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese