Would you like to work for a diverse, modern bank with a digital focus? This successful bank is looking for a Data Analyst with focus on CRM and SAS to join it's Hamburg office and focus on dealing with customer data. If you love data and want your hard-work rewarded then this could be the perfect next step in your ambitious career.
- You are responsible for the implementation, further development and execution of the systems for the customer relationship management strategies.
- You will develop the CRM analysis models with SAS, SQL, Tableau and Excel to make data driven recommendations.
- You will carry out data analysis tasks, customer segmentation and campaign strategies.
- You will generate insights of customer behavior and churn rates via different campaigns and in collaboration with the related departments.
- You will also contribute to the development of innovative approaches and integrate them into existing processes to improve the customer experience and the internal processes.
- You have minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience as a Data Analyst, CRM Analyst, Financial Analyst within an SAS environment.
- You are fluent in SQL.
- You are very familiar with SAS.
- You have strong analytical judgment and are confident in interpreting data.
- Ideally you have experience in CRM, data-based marketing, with MS Dynamics CRM, Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Ideally you have work experience in the banking industry.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills, ideally you also speak some German.
- International team with an encouraging work atmosphere.
- Amazing office in the centre of Hamburg.
- Driven, innovative startup atmosphere within a secure and stable bank.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Working alongside and learning from a team of Data and BI specialists.
- Salary of €50,000 - 80,000.
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your current CV or reach out to Eva Sassnick.