Credit Trader - Investment Bank - Associate/VP/Director
An established Investment Bank is looking to expand their market coverage and is seeking to hire two experienced Credit Traders in Sterling Investment Grade Credit Trading and Credit Hybrids Trading. The role offers a huge opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Trader role include:
- Joining a desk to help build out their IG Sterling Corporate Credit Trading and/or Credit Hybrids unit
- Executing trades and managing risk
- Working closely with the credit sales teams as well as being directly responsible for regularly liaising with institutional clients
- Providing expertise and opinions regarding the market and some investment strategies
- Must have sellside trading experience within the financial sector
- Experience in credit trading is essential, with previous exposure to either Sterling Investment Grade products or Credit Hybrids Trading
- Experience of execution, risk management and pricing of fixed income products
- Must be willing to be based in London
- Must have excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
If you are interested in the IG Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.