Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of Metal and Agri credit accounts.
- Assisting the Head of Relationship Management with information for key decisions.
- Preparing the credit applications- inclusive of renewals, amendments& waivers.
- Working with the Head of Portfolio Management to improve credit processes and provide overall support to the Head.
- Liaise with internal counterparts throughout MUFG and with external counterparties to gather relevant information.
Key requirements of the Position:
- An in-depth knowledge of credit analysis within Commodities.
- Experience within the commodity sector, either Energy, Metals or Agri
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present.
- Willing to be based in London.