Title: Credit Risk Associate- Counterparty Credit Risk
Location: New York City
Compensation: $125-150k Base + Bonus
An international Broker-Dealer here in New York looking to bring on a Counterparty Credit Risk Associate to their Counterparty Risk Team. The risk function at this broker-dealer is expanding, as the CRO, who recently stepped into the seat, is revamping their Risk function and how they approach Counterparty Risk. This individual will be responsible for providing coverage for hedge funds, banks, broker-dealers, mortgage originators, REITs and government entities.
- Provide coverage for Hedge Funds, Banks, Broker Dealers, Mortgage Originators, Insurance Companies, REITs, and Government entities
- Conduct appropriate market, industry and client credit analysis with clearly articulated recommendations on credit decisions and appropriate risk ratings.
- Ongoing monitoring of Counterparty performance and credit exposures with authorized credit limits and terms as well as reporting requirements
- Determine credit terms based on the risk profile for legal agreements (MSFTAs/MRAs/MSLAs)
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience minimum
- At least a 4-year degree
- Knowledge of the current structures of capital markets transactions and originations
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills