A leading clearing house is looking to hire a Counterparty Credit Risk Senior Associate. As a member of the Counterparty Credit Risk ("CCR) team, you will be responsible for setting forth guidelines for specific actions that CCR personnel should take to fulfill its mandate to identify, rate, and monitor the credit risk of member and participant firms, repurchase agreement counterparties, depository banks, money market counterparties, Line of Credit Providers, and critical vendors.
The Counterparty Credit Risk Sr Associate will be responsible for…
- Assessing the financial stability of member firms by interpreting focus filings, income statements, and balance sheets
- Analyze financial statements to identify credit risks and mitigants and to assess trends in financial institutions capital adequacy profitability, asset quality and liquidity/funding management
- Working with internal departments including Legal, CCP's and Compliance to maintain transparency when assessing potential risk exposures within member firms.
- Ensure compliance with CCR's policies and procedures
The Counterparty Credit Risk Sr Associate should have the following qualifications...
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business
- 5+ years of experience risk management or financial analysis
- Experience in financial statement analysis of numerous types of financial sector firms
- Knowledge of credit risk analysis, modeling, CAMELS, and other rating systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills