Title: Corporate Development Sr. Manager
Company Summary: Our client in the Oil & Gas sector is looking for a Corporate Development Sr. Manager to join their team in Houston, TX. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the industry and eager to make a difference. As the Sr. Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth initiatives and identifying new business opportunities. You will work closely with the executive team to develop and execute strategic plans that will help the company achieve its goals.
Corporate Development Sr. Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on buy-side M&A, some sell-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Corporate Development Sr. Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- OIL & GAS/ENERGY/RENEWABLES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.