Title: Corporate Development Senior Analyst/Junior Associate (Remote)
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading Healthcare-RCM focused Company that is looking to bring on talent at the Senior Analyst/Junior Associate level to their Corporate Development team. The candidate has the opportunity to join an experienced team of healthcare, legal, and technical professionals combined with industry-leading technology platforms to help ensure that providers receive their Complex RCM revenue by completing M&A transactions.
Corporate Development Senior Analyst/Junior Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analysis.
- Performing industry, market research, and due diligence.
- Preparing client proposals, transaction marketing materials.
Corporate Development Senior Analyst/Junior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of Investment Banking or Corporate Development experience.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Senior Analyst/Junior Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.