Title: Corporate Development Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with several organizations looking to add Corporate Development Managers to their corporate development teams in Dallas, TX. If you are an Investment Banking Associate or Corporate Development Manager, please apply in to discuss these opportunities in further detail.
Senior Corporate Development will be responsible for:
- Assist in sourcing, managing, and executing business development initiatives.
- Help establish preliminary processes to grow and maintain M&A pipelines, evaluation, structuring, and integration.
- Conduct and analyze industry research on high priority targets related to strategy, financing, and valuations.
- Gaining exposure in working with external advisers and senior executives in carrying out value creation, and group strategy across a wide network.
Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, and/or private equity.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Experience with strategic planning, business development.
- Strong understanding of financial analytics and skills
- Strong knowledge of public equity and debt offerings
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.