Corporate Development Manager
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Fortune 500 Transportation & Logistics company looking to add a Corporate Development Manager to their lean Corporate Development team. This team is looking to be highly acquisitive and will provide high visibility to C-Suites and executives.
Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop valuation models, materials, and recommendations by conducting comprehensive financial analyses and utilizing appropriate valuation methods
- Execute robust M&A process methodology
- Build complex valuation models to evaluate mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and partnerships
- Participates in all areas of due diligence (with both internal and external parties) from start to finish
- Executes the end-to-end process of identifying, evaluating, acquiring and integrating new business entities in close collaboration with business unit and corporate leadership teams
Corporate Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Transportation & Logistics, and/or Industrial Investment Banking experience or related industry experience preferred.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.