Title: Corporate Development Director
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a PE Backed Energy & Utilities company looking to add a Corporate Development Director to their team in Houston, TX. This Corporate Development Manager will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Corporate Development Director will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Develop keen insight of the trends that affect numerous different sectors.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Corporate Development Director should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of Investment Banking or Corporate Development experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- In the Houston, TX area or willing to relocate to the Houston area.
- Energy, Power, Utilities experience required.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply in as this opportunity is moving quickly.