Title: Corporate Development Associate
A leading Industrials/Consumer Services focused company is looking to add a Corporate Development Associate to their high performing team in Charlotte. The Corporate Development Associate will be part of a lean team where you will heavily for on inorganic growth functions/initiatives. This hire will have the opportunity to be very M&A driven and aim to close 2+ acquisitions a month!
The Corporate Development Associate will play an important role in continuing to growth the business within the Industrials industry.
- Ability to analyze financial statements, trends, and projections
- Ability to source new M&A transactions and execute through closing
- Comfortable interacting with executive leadership and working with Private Equity firms
- Deep understanding of the Industrials space is a plus
- Research different industry specific trends to base inorganic growth strategy
- Interfacing with C-Suite regarding organic growth initiatives, integration strategy, and M&A targets
- Ability and want to assist other broader finance teams within the organization
Requirements and Desirable Skills:
- Preferably 2-3 years in Investment Banking or Transaction Advisory
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Self-Starter with strong organizational, written, & presentation skills
- Ties to the Southeast