A large aerospace and defense company is looking to add a corporate development associate to their growing team. The corporate development associate would have the opportunity to work with a lean team and an active deal pipeline.
- Supporting the due diligence process to identify operational and financial issues, risks and liabilities, integration issues and opportunities and potential synergy benefits of each transaction
- Identifying and evaluating potential acquisition or investment opportunities
- Support the entirety of the M&A process including strategy, sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Two or more years of progressive experience in investment banking or private equity
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including financial and company valuation analyses
- The ability to excel across a wide variety of work (strategy, sourcing, analysis, negotiation, and integration)
- A MBA is preferred but not required