Title: Corporate Development Analyst - Healthcare
A leading Physician & Healthcare focused company is looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst to their tight knit, high performing team in Atlanta. The Corporate Development Analyst will be execution focused and work heavily on the financial and analytical side of the business. The Corporate Development Analyst will have the ability to work hand and hand with the team lead and have a ton to work on from day one.
- Ability to analyze financial statements, trends, and projections
- Ability to execute on transactions and forecast financial projections
- Able to use and understand Excel
- Comfortable interacting with executive leadership
- Broad understanding of the Healthcare space
- Ability to focus on strategic initiatives within the corporation to greater grow the platform
Requirements and Desirable Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity
- Bachelors degree in Finance preferred
- Very motivated and hard working individual
- Very culture oriented and a self starter who wants to take on a lot of responsibility
If you are an Investment Banking Analyst that is looking for a great opportunity to excel your career, please apply immediately!