I am currently working with the largest Australian Bank in the US that is looking for a VP level candidate to join their Research and Analysis group within Corporate Business which has more than 100 corporate credit customers. This role sits between the origination teams and relationship management teams, and is responsible for credit management and credit analysis along with conducting industry research and analysis for the Diversified Industrials sector. This is a front-line credit role where you will have ownership of their diversified industries portfolio and work closely with different stakeholders across Relationship, Risk, and Product.
In general, you will fulfill traditional portfolio management responsibilities such as credit monitoring, but will also research and analyze current and prospective clients to determine their credit worthiness and credibility. Considering that it's a smaller bank in the US, the coverage in the DI portfolio is broad and you will gain exposure across industrials, consumer goods, pharma clients, and more.
- Preparation of quality credit papers with proper evaluation of risks and formulation of well-structured risk mitigation strategies
- Consistently make sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough financial analysis and deep dive industry research and analysis
- Portfolio analysis and monitoring including risk grade review event management
- Managing stakeholders across a virtual team including Relationship, Risk and Product Partners
- 7+ years of credit management/analysis experience within wholesale/institution lending (preferably within the Industrials sector)