A global bank is looking for a Junior Credit Risk Manager to join their thriving team in Frankfurt!
This bank provides numerous wholesale banking products, ranging from corporate, structured and trade finance, leveraged finance, loan market and treasury products. As a junior Credit Risk Analyst, you will be in charge of reviewing all the credit applications put forward to you by the Front Office.
- Engage in high quality corporate credit analysis applications, ensuring compliance with the approved procedures of the bank
- Produce detailed credit reports which are to be presented to the Executive board or other authority
- Report risk matters to the delegated authorities such as the Credit Risk Committee and Special Credit Review
- Contribute to the monitoring and review of internal Credit policies and procedures
- Degree or equivalent in a finance, econometric or business related field
- Strong interest in financial markets and knowledge of global economics
- Strong numerical ability
- English speaking