- Perform research related to client's ESG position with a particular focus on net zero transition plans, ESG scores, and environmental reports among other things.
- Advise clients by analysing data and reviewing market expectations and new regulatory requirements to address any areas of concern with their current plans
- Collaborate internally with various teams across the bank
- Assist in the development of marketing materials by performing industry research
- Keep on top of ESG related industry trends
- 3-5 years+ of related ESG or sustainability experience
- Prior experience researching and analysing ESG industry trends
- Familiarity with ESG regulations
- Banking, Investment house, Strong Accounting firm, Strong Law firm, Environmental Consultancy backgrounds are preferred
If you have a deep knowledge and expertise in Sustainability/ESG/Green bonds/De-canonisation and looking to join a prestigious corporate bank in London, please apply!