Our client is a renowned manufacturer of complex machinery for the purpose of serving the US military and its allies. They are seeking to bring on a Controller, who will work hand in hand with the CFO as a strategic business partner. The Controller will be responsible for the management of the company's accounting operations, financial reporting, and compliance with GAAP, etc.
Ensure integrity of financial data.Establish and maintain sound financial controls and expense management across the business.
Ensure timely and accurate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Manage the production of monthly and quarterly financial and operational performance metrics and analysis to gauge results against budget for all areas of the business
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure all compliance with any outside requirements.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CMA is preferred.
- 5-10 years of proven hands-on on financial management experience
- Experience with ERP systems a must
- Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Manufacturing, R&D, and Product Development experience a strong preference
- Leadership style reflecting a spirit of teamwork and collegiality
Imposter syndrome is a leading barrier to making your next career move. Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please apply in if you are excited about the opportunity and would like to learn more!