An international banking group are searching for a Compliance Manager for their Wiesbaden office.
As a Compliance Manager, you will:
- You continuously monitor the legal and regulatory requirements of the international branches of the bank
- You are just as adept at conducting GAP analyses, identifying specific needs for action and providing needs-based external (legal) advice.
- Become an expert of regulations such as WpHG and MaRisk
- Visit branches of the bank in Paris, Rome, London and Amsterdam on roughly a quarterly basis (one visit per quarter)
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experiene within compliance at a bank
- Knowledege of WpHG and MaRisk
- Fluency in German and English.
If interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.