Are you looking for a great work life balance and family friendly work atmosphere? Are you keen to work in a secure, professional and stable environment? This solid, multinational bank is searching for a professional Cloud Solution Architect to support the cloud and infrastructure team.
What my client company has to offer:
- Experienced team of 9 highly motivated digital experts.
- Support for training and personal development.
- The opportunity to work in a very family friendly company with an excellent work life balance.
- Get deep insights in the decision making of a multinational bank.
- 30 + 2 days of paid holiday.
- A competitive compensation up to 75.000 €, depending on years of work experience and banking knowledge.
- You are the first point of contact for queries on infrastructure & cloud design.
- You ensure that the tools and reports for system performance, availability and capacity monitoring are in place.
- You mainly work with Microsoft Azure, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- You manage independently projects throughout the entire process: concept, implementation, quality assurance.
- You design the rights management and keep an eye on data protection.
- You take care of the software and system migration to the cloud and you manage the sourcing of IT services.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry work experience in a cloud environment as a data engineer, solution architect, cloud architect, DWH developer or similar.
- Bachelor in computer science or similar.
- Good Knowledge of server system, system memory, and storage architectures.
- Fluent in SQL, good knowledge of MS Azure or similar cloud solutions.
- Ideally some experience with SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Ideally work experience in a banking environment.
- Ideally some understanding of the reporting systems of the banking world.
- Fluent English language skills - the team is international, the team language is English. Other language skills are a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with Nathalie Zetzmann directly or click apply. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.