A Top High Frequency Trading Firm with a technology focus, is seeking a cloud engineer to be a founding member of the cloud function. You'll be responsible for enabling business critical activity, evolving team specific AWS environments, and standardising firm-wide utilisation of cloud resources.
- Manage Multiple AWS environments across teams
- Establish and build infrastructure-as-code repository
- Create, improve, and automate CI/CD development cycles
- Stay on top of new cloud tech, working with vendors to evaluate, recommend, and educate about new products for the firm.
- Help with deployment via Terraform or Similar tools
- Work closely with across teams in information security and infrastructure
- Must have a bachelors
- 5+ year's experience in AWS and other cloud vendors
- Strong command of infrastructure as code tools, i.e. Terraform, CloudFormation etc.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language; Python, Java, etc.
- Automation in the cloud experience
- Proficiency with cloud-based security tools like IAM and KMS
- Deep understanding of AWS's suit of tools for data management and pipe lining